More Funeral Plan Price Rises
Funeral Planning Services have raised their prices quite significantly, so yet again we have to review our “best buy” tables – for the second time in April 2014! Don’t be misled by the term “best buy” – there is no one best funeral plan, they are all different. Different exclusions, different in the areas they cover, the benefits are never the same, some don’t have an undertaker anywhere near you – the list is endless, which is why we do a proper review with you before making a recommendation. As ever, the sooner you move some of your savings into a funeral plan, the bigger the savings are likely to be.
Prepaid Funeral Review for You:
There are also some interesting developments in funeral plans for folk who just want to be whisked away with no fuss at low cost. But make sure it won’t upset the family! Ideal for folk with no UK relatives to sort things out.
We’re now just into April, and our researcher Julie is hard at work reviewing the pricing structure for recommendations in view of the annual April price rises by at least one of the major players. They can be a best buy in March, then drop down the tables for a few months until the other firms catch up with their prices rises, Then someone completely revamps their plans, or introduces a new one, and all the research has to be redone!
It may be news to you, but prepaid funeral plans are FAR from being all the same, and making a mistake when choosing your funeral plan can be very expensive – usually for those left behind. As far as we are aware, the Prepaid Funeral Review is the only place you can get independent advice. So why not at least download our enquiry form? At the very least it will give you a list of questions to ask that very nice salesperson pushing their own range of funeral plans – which may be the least suitable for you. But you can find out, with our help, which is the most suitable.
If you aren’t ready to buy, just download our enquiry form which will help you to decide what you need, and return it when you are ready.
With a 50+ funeral plan our clients can benefit from:
- Outstanding value and security
- Flexible ways to pay
- No medical questions
- Peace of mind, knowing that everything is taken care of in advance
Funeral cost inflation continues to rise nearly 3 times as fast as general inflation. That means that the “return” on moving some of your savings from a savings account paying interest at Bank Rate could go up nearly fourteen times, resulting in a big saving. A savings account is unlikely ever to keep up with the rapidly increasing cost of funerals.
Prepaid Funeral Review: prices on the rise again
So why not get organised NOW – prices will never be this low again! And the Prepaid Funeral Review team will help you get the best plan for your money – and they are all different!
Prepaid Funeral Review:
organise your prepaid funeral plan through us and we’ll help the environment and plant a tree in your honour.
The Prepaid Funeral Review is the right place if you are looking for sound information about prepaid funeral plans. Prepaid funeral plans really are very different from each other under the glossy surface. The Prepaid Funeral Review is independent of all the prepaid funeral plan providers. We set out to give you an independent prepaid funeral review of the plans available in the UK. If you want to simplify the process and get advice rather than reading through the site yourself, for the Word version of the Prepaid Funeral Review checklist or here for the PDF Prepaid Funeral Review checklist. The advantage of the Word version is that you can fill it in, save it, then email it back to us when you are ready to buy your prepaid funeral plan.
Why the Prepaid Funeral Review?
There are lots of varying features on which to choose a prepaid funeral plan. Some plans have a tremendous sales pitch and massive disadvantages, others have modest extras which can make all the difference in your precise circumstances – but be pointless to another person. It is about in-depth knowledge and finding out what you need. The Prepaid Funeral Review will help you decide which of these issues matter most to you so that you can make an informed choice and make the right choice of plan for you unique circumstances. Too many people buy from the first leaflet they come across, or send off for lots of brochures (and then get totally confused!) The Prepaid Funeral Review even offers a personal advice service if you don’t have the time to study the site in detail.
Rather than the first funeral plan you come across, which may not be the most appropriate, why not let us guide you through the maze?
Prepaid Funeral Review: Why Prepaid Funeral Plans?
It is surprising that most people haven’t heard of prepaid funeral plans – in some parts of the world 80% of the population have a prepaid funeral plan in place, and benefit from the Peace of Mind it brings to them and their families.
Prepaid Funeral Review: Advantages of Pre Paid Funeral Plans.
We are all going to die some time – we just don’t know when, so why not accept the inevitable and lock the price in now? Think how much you would have saved if you had been able to lock into the gas or electricity prices thirty years ago. It’s exactly the same with prepaid funeral plans!
- Funeral inflation is much higher than the general level of inflation, so securing a fixed price early on will leave more money behind when you go. Funeral costs have gone up faster than general inflation for many years. Saving money for a funeral in a bank or building society is just not practical, especially as your family may have trouble getting at it! However, some plans are better at coping with inflation than others.
- Relatives are spared the embarrassment of being asked to pay several thousand pounds to the Funeral Director, which they may have to borrow.
- We understand that the Prepaid Funeral Plan will not count as an asset and reduce any State Benefits or increase Inheritance Tax. Normal savings do reduce State Benefits. For folk who use our service, we can offer free electronic copies of Asset Protection Secrets or Inheritance Tax Secrets.
- You can forestall the almost inevitable family fall out by YOU deciding the arrangements you want, in advance, so there is nothing to fall out about! We can provide more resources to make your planning more effective.
- Fixed Prices – most or all of the plans fix the bulk of the costs at current prices. Clearly some things are beyond the control of the prepaid funeral plan supplier, so generally those parts are linked to some sort of inflation index. In general terms, most prepaid plans will accept a larger amount if you wish to make extra provision. If you want to prepay for extras such as cars for mourners, the cost vary widely.
- Instalments - many prepaid funeral plans will allow you to pay in monthly instalments (usually interest free) over 12 months, or over 60 monthly installments with some interest being payable. The Prepaid Funeral Review can help you find the right plan for you if you have a limited budget.
- Were you aware that employers can buy prepaid funeral plans and keep them “in stock” to be handed over when an employee or employees partner dies?
- Most prepaid funeral plans can be transferred from one end of the country to another without problems, but not all. That is why our fact find is essential before we can make a recommendation just fitting you wishes.
- No prepaid funeral plan – plenty of scope for argument about the funeral arrangements.
- Funeral costs skyrocketing.
- Relatives stuck with the bill for the funeral.
- A paupers funeral rather than a prepaid funeral may be fine for you, but your friends and relatives will feel terrible.
Enquire here or download our enquiry form to the top right.