Funeral Planning Services.
Funeral Planning Services Ltd started in 1995 and provides a range of pre-payment plans for clients of any age and state of health, with independent funeral directors throughout the UK. Funeral payments are held in Funeral Planning Trust, with Capita Trust Company Ltd as Custodian Trustee. They are no longer taking on new business just managing the plans which had been previously sold under a variety of names but where the funds were invested in “The Funeral Planning Trust.” That company is no longer called Funeral Planning services as that name was sold, it is now called FPS 1995 Ltd.
The rest of this page might be rather historical – we’ll update as soon as we can.
The Funeral Planning Services prepaid plan is “badged”by many other organisations and sold under different names at varying prices. If you would like advice (without obligation) give us a ring on 0800 0588 240 or use the Enquiry page. If you’re not in a hurry, then just download our enquiry form and send it back when you are ready to go ahead.
Funeral Planning Services Advantages.
This is their blurb, which is pretty similar to most plans – few people understand the finer points of such plans as well as our Review Team.
- With Funeral Planning Services, you can choose your own funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind. (To be fair, the same is true of most funeral plans except direct cremations!)
- Save your family from having to make difficult decisions, and trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time.
- Choose from a comprehensive range of options with fixed prices.
- Avoid rising costs with an inflation-proof guarantee.
- Financial security – all funeral payments to Funeral Planning Services are held in the Funeral Planning Trust until required, held by a professional custodian trustee, monitored by independent auditors and registered with the Funeral Planning Authority.
- The service will be provided by a local funeral director.
- There is no age limit and there are no awkward health questions.
- Pay the current price within three months or pay by monthly instalments over a number of years – whichever suits you.
The Prepaid Funeral Review says: take independent advice on your choice of prepaid funeral plan, don’t gamble. Go HERE to see if Funeral Planning Services plans are right for you and download our questionnaire. If you are keen to move ahead, ring the Prepaid Funeral Review team on 0800 0588 240. Our questionnaire will help you consider which benefits are most important to you – and all the plans on offer their own unique set of features. When we receive your enquiry we’ll check it against our features and benefits database and recommend what we believe to be the most suitable plan for you. All we ask is that if you decide to accept our advice, you buy the plan through us. In the unlikely even that you find the recommended funeral plan cheaper elsewhere, let us know and we’ll try to renegotiate the price for you.