Golden Leaves Funeral Plan Reviews* – good, bad, indifferent?
Golden Leaves Prepaid Funeral Plans 2020 range includes no less than FOUR Guaranteed plans. That definitely moves them further up our list of plans to consider. Of course, it all depends on what you are looking for. As is usual, the fully guarantee is only available for cremation as the cost of burial is so variable.
Not all of their plans are guaranteed, however, so give us a call on 0800 0588 240 and we will talk you through the options and post you a written recommendation as to the most suitable plan for you, to consider in peace and quiet.
A secure way to pre-plan and pre-pay for your funeral, according to Golden Leaves funeral plans (not that we disagree – but why not download our funeral plan questionnaire – Golden Leaves plans may not be the right ones for you.) They say:
- Golden Leaves Funeral Plan is not an insurance policy.
- No health check is required.
- No personal questions need to be asked – apart from the indelicate subject of your date of birth!
- Anyone can take out a Golden Leaves plan and at any age.
- Available throughout the UK and other selected Countries.
- Members of the National Association for Pre-paid Funeral Plans.
- Registered with the FPA.
Golden Leaves Funeral Plans have been at the forefront since 1984 when such plans first became available in the UK. Golden Leaves are a founder member of the National Association for Pre-paid Funeral Plans. Many thousands of people in the UK and expatriates abroad have now planned and paid for their funerals as part of a sensible and responsible approach to organising their lives.
Golden Leaves Plans and Prices (July 2019.)
Golden Leaves Funeral Plans are now available throughout the UK, Europe and other countries. They have quite a wide variety of plans: NB the third party cost guarantees apply to cremations.
- Copper direct cremation is priced at £1644.
- The Bronze plan covers undertakers fees only with no allowance for crematorium fees etc and is priced at £2,394.
- The Zinc economises by leaving the choice of the date and time of funeral the undertaker to the undertaker and costs £2,859.
- The Silver Guaranteed prepaid plan is in effect the standard plan (guaranteed standard plan in effect) adds choice of date and time at £3,364.
- The Golden Leaves Prepaid Gold Funeral Plan is also guaranteed, adds upgrades and limousine for family and the plan cost is £3,719.
- The Platinum Funeral Plan is guaranteed, adds upgrades and a second limousine for the family at £3,969.
- Bespoke – a plan can be set up to cover your specific wishes.
- International. Not all providers offer international plans, but several do – including Golden Leaves.
All Funeral Directors accepted to provide Golden Leaves services must first satisfy a number of stringent requirements. Not least, they must demonstrate outstanding service records in the communities they serve and must be affiliated to accredited professional associations. Golden Leaves’ UK appointees are members of the National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD) and/or The Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors (SAIF) or the Funeral Standards Council (FSC).
The Prepaid Funeral Review says “Golden Leaves are a good plan provider: like the rest, they have good and less good points and could be perfect for your next-door neighbour, and not at all suitable for you! Free independent advice is available on the important decisions involved in selecting the right funeral plan for your particular location and requirements. If you are not in a hurry, GO HERE and download our funeral plan questionnaire. It will help you consider which benefits are most important to you – and all of the plans on offer their own unique set of features.
When you are ready to go ahead, send it back and we will review it against our features and benefits database and recommend what we believe to be the most appropriate plan for you. All we ask is that if you decide to accept our advice, you buy the plan through us. In the unlikely event that you find the recommended funeral plan cheaper elsewhere, let us know and we’ll try to renegotiate the price for you. We’re on 0800 0588 240 if you’re in a hurry.
Golden Leaves Funeral Plans.
Looking for the Golden Leaves Green Funeral Plan?
Please let us know if you have any experience of using golden leaves funeral plan reviews are really useful!
*Like many providers, Golden Leaves offer a basic “Simple” funeral plan which does NOT include what are called “disbursements.” Be aware that these types of plan do not include the cost of crematorium, ministers or doctors fees. That doesn’t make it a bad plan, but it does demonstrate the need for Independent Advice when choosing a prepaid funeral plan.
The Golden Leaves organisation is now the ONLY independent funeral planning company operating in the sector to hold such a quality standard
In a sector that has taken significant steps over the last few years to improve and professionalise its operational activities and business practices, Golden Leaves have worked tirelessly to achieve a business excellence standard that once again highlights it’s standing in the sector as a quality and trusted brand, with an impeccable pedigree.
BSI ISO:9001 is not only recognised internationally as the world’s most widely adopted Quality Business Excellence Standard and Management System but is also considered to be a powerful business improvement tool.
The Golden Leaves organisation is now the only independent funeral planning company operating in the sector to hold such a quality standard, adding this to their ever-growing list of quality credentials clearly demonstrates the organisations desire to deliver business operational excellence as standard.
The business is not taking too much time to celebrate and has already embarked on its next British Standards Institute accreditation – the Consumer Service Kitemark.