Avalon Direct Cremation Only Plan
The Avalon Cremation Only Plan provides all the essentials for your unattended cremation, at an affordable price which won’t hurt your wallet. Most of the others do much the same – but which one is best for you? Avalon does have a strong direct salesforce, so be sure you are willing to be sold to before you book an appointment. We prefer to send you out a full information pack including all the details of whichever plan we recommend for you to read and consider in your own time, without sales pressure.
The Avalon Direct Cremation Only plan includes:
- Peace of mind with the Avalon Promise if you choose to pay over two or more years. Terms & Conditions apply.
- Provision of funeral director’s services.
- Care of the deceased until transferred to the crematorium.
- Advice on certification and registration.
- Conveyance of the deceased to the funeral home within mainland Great Britain
- Supply of a simple wood effect coffin.
- Transport and care of the deceased to crematorium in a private vehicle.
- Doctor’s fees.
- Crematorium fees.
- An unattended cremation at a crematorium in the UK.
- Return of the ashes to your representative.
- This plan cannot be used for burial and has none of the traditional funeral services.
What’s Included in the Avalon Direct Cremation Plan?
Available in mainland England Wales and Scotland, a very simple send-off without a service. Avalon Cremation Only plan includes the collection of the deceased in a suitable dignified vehicle from the place of death, the provision of a standard coffin, and all third-party costs covered.
If not having a funeral service is appropriate for you and your family, this is a lovely simple option – but is it the best buy for you?
The cremated remains will be supplied in suitable packaging with the relevant certificate and returned to the family representative or can be collected from the crematorium. And, this means you have the freedom to commemorate your loved one however you choose.
Cost as at October 2020 is £1895.