This is Capital Life’s Direct Cremation Plan. They call it the Simple Plan. It does not include an attended funeral or a service of any kind, but makes matters simple and reduces the financial burden for those left behind.
What is included in The Capital Life Direct Cremation Plan
- Collection of the deceased by the Funeral Director.
- A simple veneered coffin.
- Care and preparation of the deceased.
- Advice and guidance on all aspects of the funeral arrangements including the certification and registration of the death.
- Transportation of the deceased to the Crematorium.
- Crematorium fees are paid.
- Any fees payable to doctors or a Coroner for the issue of death or medical certificates, or Coroners certificates.
- Return of ashes to family or the chosen person.
What is NOT included in the Capital Life Direct Cremation Plan?
- There is no Chapel of Rest viewing for anyone.
- There is no service for family and friends to pay their final respects.
- Cremation only – there is no burial option in this plan.
- There is no choice of Crematorium as no one but the undertaker can attend.
- No additional extras are available for the Capital Life Direct Cremation Plan.