The Golden Leaves Direct Cremation plan is known as the From 50 Copper plan. it includes the professional services of the funeral director, collection of the deceased from the place of death*, the doctor’s fees, subsequent conveyance of the deceased to the crematoria and the cremation fees which are both guaranteed. Back to Index of No Ceremony Plans
The Golden Leave Direct Cremation funeral does not include:
- any viewing of the deceased.
- Any limousines and does not include
- Any service which mourners may attend.
- The cremated remains will be scattered at the crematoria or can be made available to the next of kin to collect. They may also be delivered at an additional cost.
- the cost of collection from anywhere other than the hospital or the Coroner,
- Funeral Director’s professional services.
- Advice on funeral registration, documentation and certification.
- Collection of the Deceased from Hospital or Coroner** In normal working hours (UK wide).
- Care of the deceased prior to cremation.
- Basic coffin.
- Guaranteed crematorium and doctors fees.
- Provision of a basic Urn.
- Preparation of Cremated remains for collection by the next of kin* or for scattering in the Garden of Remembrance.
*Included in the costs of the plan are collection from the Hospital or from the Coroner’s mortuary. Removals from the home or nursing home will incur an additional cost
**If the next of kin require the ashes dispatched back to a residential address in the UK, rather than collecting them, there will be an additional charge which will be estimated at the time of the request and this fee will be payable directly to the funeral director.