Prosperous Life is another newish player in the funeral plan market. They offer a simple range of three plans and to find out if they would be right for you, call us on 0800 0588 240 free for Independent Advice.
1) The Prosperous Life Silver Funeral Plan £3,495.
is what we would call a standard funeral plan, it covers the funeral directors costs with an allowance towards third party costs. In all cases, Prosperous Lifes’ cooling off period during which you can cancel a plan and get your money back is a little short at 14 days.
2) The Prosperous Life Gold Plan at £3,895.
adds a limousine for the family and a listing of floral tributes and an upgraded coffin.
3) The Prosperous Life Platinum is £4,195.
upgrades the coffin further and adds a second limo for family members.
Is your money secure?
The funds are held in the same Trust as those of Pride Planning.
What do the Prosperous Life Funeral plans NOT cover?
- If you choose a burial the plan does not cover you for the purchase of the burial plot.
- The plan does not include the cost of repatriation back to the UK, if you die outside of the UK.
- If the allowance for the third-party costs does not fully cover them at the time of need, the balance will need to be covered by your next of kin or representative.
- Any requests you have made on the personal request form that fall outside the plan ie flowers, memorials that have not been paid for.
- There may also be further costs if your next of kin or representative chooses a different funeral director than the one stated on the plan certificate.
Prosperous Life Funeral Plans Reviewed.
Prosperous Life Ltd Sinclair House, 11 Station Road, Cheadle SK8 5AE.