Memoria Funeral plans are relatively new, but in the very experienced hands of Howard Hodgson. They own several of their own crematoria, and offer both a fairly traditional service and two different types designed to provide almost the same, but at lower cost. One is a fairly traditional service but dispensing with the hearse, with the deceased being in the chapel before the mourners arrive, the other is the Memoria direct cremation option.
In the words of Memoria Funeral Plans:
A brand new concept in pre-arranged direct cremation plans:
- A range of direct cremations which are up to £2000 cheaper than traditional funeral costs.
- This is because Memoria owns its own facilities and can thus guarantee standards and costs
- Thus we can also cut out unneeded cost without reducing the unrivalled service & facility quality
- There are no hidden charges
- The published prices are guaranteed and there is nothing extra to pay
- However extras can be added if desired at the point of need, but will be charged for.
At the Prepaid Funeral Review, we welcome innovation, and it is our job to see which prepaid funeral plan best fits your requirements and those of your family, so you have everything to gain by giving us a call on 0800 0588 240 for free, no obligation advice.
Clearly, one of the Memoria Funeral Plans is their Direct Cremation Plan.